‘Wanderlust’ the love for traveling and exploring different places. Nowadays, most people in today’s generation are fans of wanderlust and want to explore more and more places in their journey of life. The most important reason behind wanderlust becoming popular is that people want to live their life to the fullest, want to know more about this beautiful world created by God, and gain knowledge and know about the culture of that particular place by visiting it.
The range of wanderlust is not only limited to the national level but the international level too. People visit different foreign countries and explore the place. Another reason for the popularity of wanderlust is that these days the trading and business sector are expanded between different countries. Hence, people have to travel to different places for business purposes and the official work they travel too.
Tour to Lexington Kentucky
One of the famous places to visit is ‘Lexington, Kentucky.’ It is known as the third safest city in the country. The ranking has been decided according to property crime, violent crime, health and wellness, environmental workplace, and cyber-crimes. Another famous aspect of Lexington is that it is known as the “Horse Capital of the World.” It is in the region of Bluegrass, which is called as the heart of the state.
It has Keeneland racecourses, The Red Mile, Rupp Arena, the University of Kentucky, Transylvania University, and the Community of Bluegrass.
Lexington experiences warm and humid summers and winters are very wet and cold over there. The temperature varies from 26°F to 85°F over the course of years. On whereas, another side the temperature is below 9°F or above 92°F.
There are many places that you can choose to stay in Lexington. Some of the best places are Fairway Liberty Heights, Chevy Chase Ashland Park, Holiday Hills, Crestwood Hinda Heights, and Mount Vernon Hollywood Montclair.
Most famous Lexington tourist place to visit at weekends
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Thoroughbred Heritage Horse Farm Tours
- Lexington visitor center
- Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
- The Arboretum
- Waveland State Historic Site
- Coles 735 Main
Hotels and accommodation in Lexington Kentucky
Lexington provides the best budget-friendly hotels to live in. In fact, the 2.5-star rating of hotels is also a good choice. These are basically guest houses in Lexington that is the best economical choice for the travelers. Along with the budget-friendly accommodation, they will provide other features like free parking and free Wi-Fi services, along with a complimentary breakfast. And the tourist need not have to worry about the hotel’s security services as they provide a completely safe and secure environment for all the tourists visiting their hotels from any country. The employees of the company are extremely helpful and provide all the convenient services to the customers.
When we talk about the other facilities, including top notch features such as bed comfort, staff bar, cleanliness, lobby area, and parking area, all these features are always up to the mark.
If you want to hire a double room hotel in Lexington, then its average price is ₹10,000, but it varies depending on certain factors such as location, seasonality, and other facilities.
If you want to go to the luxurious hotels in Lexington, then they are many hotels with resorts and spa services as well. And some of them have golf and tennis courts too.
There are different types of hotels available for families and couples. If you want some extra features in your room service, then you have to contact the hotel beforehand. Also, you can book hotel rooms according to your own choice through the online site of the hotel.
Shopping arena in Lexington
- Scout – it is known as the best vintage furniture store, and the name ‘Scout’ is named after a delightful dog who carries wares from vendors. The market has a vast space, goods are arranged in the best artful manner along with the ever-changing vignettes.
- Mulberry and lime – the owner of the market Mulberry and lime are Mary Ginocchio. She has transformed her family home into a market store that is loaded with local art, fine bedding, and many unique objects. This market is a perfect place to shop for home décor and other accessories.
- Carl Meyer – known as the paradise market of Lexington. This is because it is the clothing market ranging from casual dresses to party wear dresses. You need have to hunt for any other market aa Carl Meyer is the right marketplace to buy the clothes of your own choice. The sources and all types of clothing are placed in the market that is brought from Milan and Paris. You will enjoy the fine display of jewelry, bags, hats, and shoes, along with the clothing. The most important thing is that you need not have to worry about the budget for your shopping as it is completely budget-friendly and you can fulfill all your shopping demands.
Other places to visit
- Historic Botherum- you can definitely plan the trip to Historic Botherum. It is known as the “Taj Mahal of Kentucky.” The immaculate grounds planted in it shows the best glorious insouciant flair. The beauty of this place is also because of the largest ginkgo tree.
- Keeneland is a racetrack founded in the year 1936. It is a spring for fall meets and landscaped grounds with surrounding hills.
- Woodford Reserve Distillery- you can get a tour of this place through the stunning property of bourbon and properly visit this bottling place’s outs and ins. Here, you can craft your own signature cocktail and use it in your next bash.
Lexington, one of the most cultured and wealthiest cities in the west of the Allegheny Mountains. And, one of the best places to visit in your holidays and experience the bustling town. It has the best charm filled with the spin that has a farm table food, majestic horses, desirable shopping scenes, and markets mesmerizing for women.